Granite Crushing Plant in Kenya
Kenya has abundant of stones or mining. And the aggregates for construction in Africa always have a very good price.
The granite is a kind of stone comprised with feldspar, quartz, black and white mica. The quartz engages about 10%-50%, and the feldspar engages about 2/3. So the granite is hard, with high intensity, anti-corrosion, Wear Resistance, Low water imbibition, it is a good materials for construction.
In Kenya, one of our customers invest in the granite crushing line for construction aggregates. Kefid designed a crushing line approximate 200-250tph for him.
Raw materials: granite
Feeding size: 600mm
Output size: 0-5mm-12 mm–24mm-36mm
The configuration is as following:
1. Vibrating feeder ZSW1300x4900, one set
2. Primary jaw crusher PE900x1200, one set
3. Secondary cone crusher CSB160 with standard cavity, one set
4. Tertiary cone crusher CSD160 with short head cavity, one set
5. Vibrating screen YZS2160, two sets.
Kefid will be with you throughout your entire operations. From financing, service agreements, trainings, maintenance. Contact us for the best solution.