- Company News
- Kefid's impact crusher models
- Kefid single-cylinder hydraulic
- The equipment configuration and
- The future development of minin
- K series tire mobile crusher
- Bauma China 2020: Three new pro
- Basalt sand and gravel producti
- The crushing mechanism of impac
- The use of coal gangue and crus
- 325 mesh calcium carbonate powd
- Industry News
- The maintenance measures that i
- The standard of mechanism sand
- The technological processes of
- The technical advantages of Eur
- Concrete blocks recycling to bu
- A powerful tool for processing
- Stone crusher for railway proje
- The selection of crushing cavit
- The advantages of mobile sand m
- The solution to prevent corrosi
- Special Report
- How to maintain the production
- How to configure equipment for
- The composition of cement raymo
- I want to buy a coal mill with
- What equipment is needed for th
- What are the complete sets of e
- Regarding the waste disposal af
- What is the price of sand washe
- How much are the accessories of
- What is the reason for the slow
The solution to prevent corrosion and rust of stone crusher
The stone crusher is made of steel. The steel will corrode and rust under the action of water and oxygen, which will cause the damage of the stone crusher and reduce the service life of the crusher. The solutions to prevent the stone crusher from corrosion and rust are as follows:
1. The stone crusher should be stored in a dry room or a sealed room to prevent corrosion and rust caused by the combination of moisture and oxygen.
2. For long-term storage, let the stone crusher run for a few minutes at regular intervals to ensure good lubrication performance between the various parts of the crusher and prevent rust between important parts.
3. The parts of the stone crusher are removed from the machine body to be coated with antiseptic.
4. The outer layer of the crusher should be coated with a layer of preservative or sealed, which can reduce the probability of rust.
5. Put cusions under the parts that contact the ground or apply preservatives to prevent rusting caused by contact with the ground.
6. When the stone crusher is stored for a long time and used again, the crusher must be inspected as a whole to prevent rust, corrosion or insufficient lubricating oil during long-term storage, thereby reducing the efficiency and life of the crusher.