- Company News
- Kefid's impact crusher models
- Kefid single-cylinder hydraulic
- The equipment configuration and
- The future development of minin
- K series tire mobile crusher
- Bauma China 2020: Three new pro
- Basalt sand and gravel producti
- The crushing mechanism of impac
- The use of coal gangue and crus
- 325 mesh calcium carbonate powd
- Industry News
- The maintenance measures that i
- The standard of mechanism sand
- The technological processes of
- The technical advantages of Eur
- Concrete blocks recycling to bu
- A powerful tool for processing
- Stone crusher for railway proje
- The selection of crushing cavit
- The advantages of mobile sand m
- The solution to prevent corrosi
- Special Report
- How to maintain the production
- How to configure equipment for
- The composition of cement raymo
- I want to buy a coal mill with
- What equipment is needed for th
- What are the complete sets of e
- Regarding the waste disposal af
- What is the price of sand washe
- How much are the accessories of
- What is the reason for the slow
Concrete blocks recycling to build retaining walls
The process of recycling, crushing of waste concrete blocks and recycled aggregate production is the prerequisite for the recycling of waste concrete.
Recycled aggregate concrete refers to recycled aggregate processed by crushing waste concrete. Recycled aggregate refers to waste concrete after specific treatment, crushing, classification and mixing in a certain proportion to form a particle size that meets different requirements aggregate below 40mm. Among them, the aggregate with a particle size of 0.5-5mm is a recycled fine aggregate, and the aggregate with a particle size of 5-40mm is a recycled coarse aggregate.
The crushed concrete block can be used to build retaining wall.
Concept: Recycled retaining wall refers to the use of recycled aggregates and cement as the main raw materials, adding appropriate additives or admixtures, adding water and stirring to form a supporting subgrade fill or hillside soil to prevent filling or soil bending and unstable. According to the force mode, it can be divided into inclined retaining wall and load-bearing retaining wall
Uses and advantages: Mainly used to prevent soil collapse behind walls, protect roadbeds, and shrink slopes; using recycled aggregate produced from construction waste as raw materials, it will reduce production consumption and reduce environmental pollution.
What equipment is needed for recycling?
The main thing is to choose suitable crushing equipment. There are mobile and fixed equipment. The fixed set of crushing sand production line equipment includes: jaw crusher, cone crusher, impact crusher, sand making machine, feeder, vibrating screen, etc.
Mobile equipment is more suitable for the recycling of concrete aggregates. The advantages are as follows:
1. Flexible configuration and wider application. The mobile crusher has a variety of configuration options. You can choose according to your needs. It can be equipped with jaw crushers, impact crushers, cone crushers, sand making machines, which can not only crush waste cement blocks, but also various ore and construction waste. It is widely used in construction, building materials, highway, railway, bridge and other industries.
2. Free transition, strong adaptability. The driving device of the mobile crusher is advanced and full of power. It is divided into tire mobile crusher and crawler mobile crusher. It has strong adaptability to the road surface and strong climbing operation. It can reach the accumulation area of materials without being affected and restricted by the production site. Compared with the traditional fixed crusher, mobile crusher has obvious advantages-it can be transferred freely, without piling and fixed, saving the preparation time and transportation cost, and it can work in a complex environment with strong adaptability.
3. High degree of intelligent production. The mobile crusher is an independent production line with a high degree of automation. It adopts a PLC centralized control system, which can realize remote intelligent monitoring operation, grasp the operating status of the equipment at any time, and adjust production instructions according to needs. Driven by "hydraulic + grid electricity", it is more adaptable to production lines with harsh environments, ensuring more convenient production and transportation.
4. Comply with environmental protection standards and realize the reuse of garbage. Its technology is mature, with auxiliary equipment such as dust removal and noise reduction, which meets domestic environmental protection standards, and realizes resource regeneration.
If you need to know more, please contact our 24hour online customer service.