- Company News
- The crushing mechanism of impac
- The use of coal gangue and crus
- 325 mesh calcium carbonate powd
- For new fuel petroleum coke pow
- The overall technology of the K
- Stone crusher for railway proje
- Kefid's 150t/h mobile crushing
- The grinding mill to produce he
- Kefid VSI6S vertical shaft impa
- Kefid high quality aggregate st
- Industry News
- The selection of crushing cavit
- The advantages of mobile sand m
- The solution to prevent corrosi
- 50-70 tons per hour of gold ore
- Three methods of construction w
- Calcium sulfate processing is u
- The construction waste crushing
- The advantages of the fifth-gen
- The total investment of the san
- Granite production line project
- Special Report
- Compared with spring cone crush
- Which machine is better for dry
- How are the locations of severa
- What are the basic functions of
- Compared with the old vibrating
- According to the different rock
- How much money is needed to inv
- How to choose 20 tons of talc c
- How to express the particle siz
- Single-cylinder cone crusher an
The selection of crushing cavity of vertical shaft impact crusher
Vertical shaft impact crusher is widely used in various industries such as various ore, cement, refractory materials, bauxite clinker, emery, glass raw materials, mechanism sand, stone and metallurgical slag.
Cement industry is used for crushing limestone and clinker, bauxite clinker crushing, generally use "stone hit iron" crushing cavity.
For refractory materials, emery, glass raw materials, iron ore slag, etc., the "stone hit stone" type crushing cavity is generally used.
In the sand and gravel industry, the "stone hit stone" type crushing cavity is generally used for the shaping of coarse aggregates; for sand making equipment, the "stone hit iron" type crushing cavity is generally used for limestone, dolomite, marble that are not highly abrasive. For sand making from rocks with high abrasiveness, the "stone hit stone" type crushing cavity is generally used.
For coarse sand shaping (adjusting the fineness modulus) in the production of sand and gravel, a high-speed vertical shaft impact crusher is generally used, and the crushing cavity is generally of "stone hit iron" type.