- Company News
- VU aggregate optimization syste
- Kefid aluminum ore dressing and
- The equipment used for processi
- Kefid good quality stone aggreg
- Superfine heavy calcium carbona
- High value-added basalt ore agg
- Kefid MB5X pendulum roll mill m
- See you in 123rd Canton Fair
- Kefid K series mobile crushing
- Kefid environmental protection
- Industry News
- The advantages of the impact cr
- Mechanism sand production proce
- The capacity of PE600*900 jaw c
- The general standard of mechani
- 800-2500 mesh calcite mill used
- The environmentally friendly du
- Mechanism sand equipment recomm
- Kefid granite crushing equipmen
- The annual output of 1 million
- The qualified sand making equip
- Special Report
- Can diabase be making into sand
- How to control the coal crusher
- The original bluestone is about
- I want to process basalt, the c
- How to do the daily maintenance
- What is the standard for the sc
- What are the precautions for th
- Which mill is suitable for grin
- The mill to process 200 mesh ca
- How much is a river pebble (gra
The advantages of the impact crusher compared with hammer crusher
Both the impact crusher and the hammer crusher crush the material through high-speed impact and the shapes of the two devices are very similar. What are the advantages of impact crusher compared to hammer crusher?
1. Impact crusher can process materials with high humidity to prevent blockage
When the moisture content of the material is too large, the feed chute and impact plate of impact crusher will equipped with a heating device to prevent the material from sticking. Impact crusher does not require a bottom screen to prevent clogging. However, the hammer crusher cannot be heated to prevent the material from sticking and the bottom screen must be provided which increase the possibility of clogging.
2. Impact crusher is applicable for more materials
Impact crusher can be applied to both soft materials and relatively high hardness materials.
3. Impact crusher has wide adjustment ragne of feeding size
The mechanical adjustment device is arranged on the top of impact crusher. The spacing between the base frame and the rotor can be adjusted by twisting the bolt of the device, thereby adjusting the discharge size. Adjusting the rotor speed, spacing between the impact plate and the grinding cavity can also adjust the discharge size. The hammer crusher can only achieve the purpose of adjusting the discharge size by replacing the bottom sieve plate.
4. The spare parts of impact crusher has less wear and longer service life
The wear of the impact crusher hammer only appears on the side facing the material. When the rotor speed is normal, the feed material will fall to the surface of the hammer and the back and sides of the hammer will not be worn. Even the wear on the side of the material is scarce. And the bottom grinding rod is also easy to replace. The metal utilization rate of the hammer can reach 45% to 48%.
The hammer of hammer crusher has a suspended state and the wear occurs on the upper, the front, the rear and the side. The hammer wear is more serious, and the metal utilization rate of the hammer is only about 25%. Moreover, the rotor body itself may also be subject to wear. The bottom sieve plate of the hammer crusher is seriously affected by the wear, the barrier is completely replaced, and the work of replacing the sieve plate is also complicated.
5. Impact crusher spare parts replacement is simple with less maintenance costs
Only a few hammers are installed on the impact crusher rotor, and the replacement of the hammers can be conveniently carried out with special tools. The replacement of the bottom grinding rods can only take ten minutes, greatly reducing the time and cost of maintenance.
The hammer crusher has dozens of hammers. It takes a lot of time and manpower to replace a set of hammers. The maintenance costs are high and the replacement of the bottom sieve plate is also very troublesome.
Through the above points, we can see that although the costs of impact crusher is higher than hammer crusher in the early stage, it still has obvious advantages in performance and post-operation.