- Company News
- Kefid's 150t/h mobile crushing
- The grinding mill to produce he
- Kefid VSI6S vertical shaft impa
- Kefid high quality aggregate st
- Kefid---professional green buil
- An old customer from Guizhou re
- Kefid dedicated to providing en
- Kefid's crushing and screening
- Kefid's new product-VSI6S1263 v
- Kefid S5X series circular vibra
- Industry News
- The construction waste crushing
- The advantages of the fifth-gen
- The total investment of the san
- Granite production line project
- The crushing cavity of pe600*9
- The working characteristics of
- Kefid VU sand production line
- The configuration of cobbleston
- Diabase jaw crusher professiona
- Superfine heavy calcium carbona
- Special Report
- What kind of mill is used for g
- What is the technical process
- What are the advantages of hydr
- How much is a sand production l
- How much is a stone crusher?
- How much does it cost to build
- Is it better to choose mobile c
- Compared with the traditional r
- How to choose equipment for lim
- How to choose mill for processi
The construction waste crushing process
Construction waste refers to the collective name of the muck, waste concrete, waste bricks and other wastes produced in the production activities of people engaged in the demolition, construction, decoration, repair and other construction industries. According to the source, construction waste can be divided into engineering muck, decoration waste, demolition waste, engineering mud, etc .; according to composition, construction waste can be divided into muck, concrete block, gravel block, brick and tile block, waste mortar, mud, asphalt block, waste plastic, waste metal, waste bamboo and wood, etc.
After crushing construction waste, it can be used as recycled aggregate, road filler, brick making raw material, etc. The crushing modes are generally mobile and fixed. The main processing procedures are as follows:
1. Remove impurities
Construction waste is fed by an excavator, and is cleaned and pre-screened by a heavy-duty screening station to screen out 30% of the fine materials in construction waste. At the same time, it is equipped with a manual sorting platform, which can sort out light materials and wood blocks, plastics, fabrics, etc. in the raw materials. Large-diameter materials are waiting to enter the crusher for crushing. The sieved soil can be used as greening soil in the garden department.
The debris-removed construction waste is sent to the crusher for crushing. Generally, it needs to be crushed by 2-3 stages. The crushed materials are transported to the return screening unit through the main conveyor belt equipped on the equipment, which meets the requirements of finished product size to the finished product pile, if it does not meet the requirements, return to the crusher to continue crushing.
3. Finished product
After sieving, it can be adjusted to sieve out different specifications of recycled aggregate, generally 0-5, 5-10, 10-20, 20-31,5mm specifications. If you have different needs, you can control the product size by changing the size of the screen. Large-diameter aggregate can be blended and used in water-stable graded crushed stone, and small-diameter aggregate can be used for further processing, such as making sidewalk bricks and lawn bricks.
More details and equipment quotation, please contact our 24hour online customer service.