- Company News
- The advantages and disadvantage
- Vigorously promote the mechanis
- Kefid high efficiency VU sand a
- The process and advantages of V
- HGT hydraulic gyratory crusher
- VU aggregate optimization syste
- Kefid aluminum ore dressing and
- The equipment used for processi
- Kefid good quality stone aggreg
- Superfine heavy calcium carbona
- Industry News
- Special Report
- What kind of stone crusher is u
- How to choose a good solution f
- Why should concrete be mixed wi
- Can PF1315 impact crusher crush
- What is commercial concrete? Wh
- Why should we strictly control
- What kind of materials are suit
- How much is the crusher to prod
- Why we prfer cone crusher inste
- Can mechanism sand replace natu
The types of aggregate
Aggregate is a granular loose material that acts as a skeleton or filling in concrete. The application of aggregate in civil engineering: cement concrete, asphalt concrete, road foundation, railway track slag, mortar and so on.
Aggregate is divided into several types:
(1) According to the source of aggregates:
Natural rock aggregate: aggregate composed of natural rock, such as sand, pebbles, gravel, etc.;
Artificial aggregate: hot-processed aggregates include expanded shale, expanded vermiculite, etc.; industrial by-products include slag, iron slag, powder slag, etc.;
Recycled aggregate: broken concrete, broken clay bricks, etc.
(2) According to the aggregate particle size:
Coarse aggregate: rock particles with a particle size greater than 4.75 mm, such as pebbles, gravel, etc.;
Fine aggregate: rock particles with a particle size of less than 4.75 mm, such as river sand, mountain sand, sea sand, etc.
(3) According to the density of aggregates:
Ordinary aggregate: density is 2500-2700kg/m3;
Lightweight aggregate: density of 0~1000kg/m3, such as ceramsite, calcined shale, expanded vermiculite, expanded perlite, foamed plastic particles, etc.;
Heavy aggregate: density is 3500-4000kg/m3, such as iron ore and barite.
If you are interested in the aggregate equipment, please contact our 24hour online customer service!